UPSC CGS, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2020.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UPSC CGS Recruitment 2019 – Full Notifications
Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2020
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 27-10-2020 till 18.00 Hours
Online Applications can be Withdrawn: From 04 to 10-11-2020 till 18.00 Hours
Date for Preliminary Exam: 21-02-2021
Date for Main Exam: 17 & 18-07-2021
Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
UPSC CGS Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 32 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
For More information regarding Age please refer the notification.
UPSC CGS Vacancy Details Total: Post
Post Name Total Qualification
Chemist, Group A 15 M.Sc (Chemistry)
Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology), Group A 16 Master’s Degree (Geology/ Applied/ Marine/Hydrogeology)
Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical), Group A 03 M.Sc (Chemistry)
Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics), Group A 06 Master’s Degree (Physics/ Geophysics)
UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs – 2020
- SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Post
- SECL Bilaspur DEO, Staff Nurse, Technical Inspector Recruitment 2020 – Post
- IOCL Junior Engineer, Panipat Recruitment 2020 – Post
- MPPEB Group 5 Various Post Recruitment 2020 – Post
- Uttrakhand PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 – Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2020 – Post
- UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020 – Post
- Karnataka Senior Medical & Dental Health Officer Recruitment 2020 – Post
- AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020 – Post – 2616